The Friends of the Vasarely Foundation offer you, accompanied by Agnès Ghenassia,
a trip to Budapest and Pécs from May 27 to June 1, 2020.
Dear Sir / Madam, dear members,
Due to the current context and travel restrictions from one country to another, as well as the uncertainties about the reopening of museums, we are forced to cancel the trip to Budapest and Pécs, scheduled from May 27 to June 1, 2020. We deeply regret it and we hope to be able to offer it again as well as other trips and outings in the very near future.
Hope to see you again soon and in good health, cordially.
Friends of the Vasarely Foundation
Budapest and Pécs are the two Hungarian cities to which Victor Vasarely donated part of his work and both dedicate a museum to the famous child of the country.
But Budapest is above all a dynamic, cheerful European metropolis, which preserves the traces of a rich and tumultuous past with baroque districts, rococo, art nouveau, Bauhaus (..and Stalinist architecture), which has beautiful museums and perpetuates in daily of ancient traditions, such as thermal baths, crafts, and a cuisine rich in goulash, stews and creamy pastries. In addition, during the last week of May, we will enjoy a biennial of contemporary art which allows dynamic gallery owners to promote the young scene of Hungarian creators.
We will devote a day to visiting Pécs, 200 km southwest of Budapest (round trip by bus), a small university and cultural town famous among other things for its Zsolnay (art nouveau style) ceramic factory.
La proposition de voyage à Budapest et Pécs du 27 mai au 1er juin 2020:
• Si nous sommes 20 personnes :
1370 € en chambre double – 1820 € en chambre individuelle
– pour une chambre double, à la réservation, il faudra verser 462 € d’acompte + 46,2 € d’assurance-annulation si vous le souhaitez
– pour une chambre individuelle, à la réservation, il faudra verser 619, 50 € d’acompte + 61,95 € d’assurance annulation si vous le souhaitez
• Si nous sommes 30 personnes :
1290 € en chambre double – 1740 € en chambre individuelle
– pour une chambre double, à la réservation, il faudra verser 434 € d’acompte + 43,4 € d’assurance-annulation si vous le souhaitez
– pour une chambre individuelle, à la réservation, 591,50 € d’acompte + 59,15 € d’assurance annulation si vous le souhaitez
The price includes :
* Marseille-Budapest-Marseille air transport on direct Ryanair flights and Air France on return via Paris.
departure from Marseille on May 27 at 2:30 p.m., return to Marseille on June 1 at 4:45 p.m.
* airport-hotel-airport bus transfers
* accommodation with breakfasts for 5 nights at the Hotel Continental ****
* one day excursion to Pécs by bus
* museum tickets
* repatriation insurance.
You can listen to the Budapest Opera, Wagner’s Parsifal on May 28 or 30, and Don Carlos by Verdi on May 29.
The price of seats is approximately 35 € (it will be definitively confirmed in January)
If you are interested, please contact Agnes directly: email@example.com
The week we have chosen is in high demand, it is best to book early.